Wednesday 21 September 2016

Planning - Group Post on Rough sketches for record label ideas

Planning: Rough sketches for record label ideas
These are a few rough idea's I had for the record label's name and graphic design, Since we are creating an indie music video I decided to try and go down an indie design with names like " All City Records" and "Smash Records"





















Joe sent me some ideas for the record label ideas and logos, there was one particular one that isn't on the picture he posted on here that I really liked, I have cropped it and pictured it below, I feel like Culture Shock is the best name for our record label and the logo looks really effective
.

1 comment:

  1. Is this a group post? Please label it correctly and also respond to Joe's ideas.

    ReplyDelete